August 24, 2012 by vishalab
Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013:
It is an easy-to-use and powerful system maintenance tool for Windows PC whose primary function is to detect old drivers and update them with just a few clicks. This way it helps in improving functionality and interoperability among the devices on your comp.
What it does is scan your computer for outdated drivers and then offer you an easy way of updating them, thus freeing you from the tedious task of looking for specific drivers on the web.
Well you can know more about Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 as I take you one a small tour of it right from the installation.
- A new driver scanning-engine for fast and frequent driver updates.
- Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts.
- Quick and secure driver downloads.
- Refined and improved device performance.
- Removed bugs and device errors.
- Automatic restore points for maximum safety.
- New device capabilities or unlocked features.
- Single click driver installations.
- Better computer performance and stability.
- An elegant, easy to use interface.
- Reliable technology from a Microsoft Partner with a Gold competency.
OS Compatibility : Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 is fully compatible on Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (both 32 & 64 bit).
Minimum System Requirements :
- Intel Pentium 4 with 1GHz or equivalent processor.
- 512 MB RAM.
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space.
- Internet Explorer 7.
When it comes to installation, there is nothing extraordinary. It is simple and straightforward. You will have to follow a few on-screen instructions and you are done.
Once the installation is complete and you launch the application, it will quickly scan your computer for the outdated device drivers and displays the overall status of them on the main window.
I must accept that Driver Scanner 2013 has an attractive visual interface. The outdated drivers are listed along with a status meter which indicates whether your drivers are “old,” “very old,” or “ancient.”
Next you will have to click on the big green “Download all” button and the Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 will start downloading the updates immediately.
By default, DriverScanner 2013 downloads 3 driver simultaneously., but you can change that and increase the simultaneous downloads from the “Settings” tab.
Once Driver Scanner 2013 has completed downloading all the driver updates, you can start installing them.
There is no option to install all the updates in one go. That is because if something goes wrong, then you will have to rollback all the changes. Since device drivers are sensitive programs, it is always better to install one at a time.
You can start installing drivers one by one by clicking on “Install”. You can know how safe it is to install this driver by taking a look at the safety column towards right. I suggest you not to install drivers which read risky in the safety column as it would result in instability of your PC and cause several issues.
Well, when you click on “Install” you will see 4 things happen
- creation of restore point
- verification of restore point
- installation of driver and at last
- a message indicating whether the driver was installed correctly or not.
To be on the safer side, Driver Scanner 2013 creates and verifies a restore point every time you install a driver. In case you find few problems after installing a driver, you can quickly rollback by visiting Manage ->Restore.
Sometimes when the driver updates fail, you will get a message saying “The driver was not installed correctly and so the driver update failed”. In some cases, you would also be required to restart your PC right after a driver is installed.
As simple as that. Just a click of the button, you see!
Further, the settings tab has few more options to set scan, download and proxy settings. You can explore it when you find some extra time.
To get a Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 Serial Key:[Working]
The Uniblue Driver Scanner 2012 costs $29.95 for a single license. As part of the exclusive promotional offer, you can now get free valid activation license serial key for Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 absolutely free.
This is a limited period giveaway.
- This giveaway is exclusively for people residing in UK. If you are from outside UK, then you can use a proxy site like : http://fishproxy.com/
- Copy paste this URL : https://store.uniblue.com/278/purl-DSpr-rkf?x-source=pr&x-pr=covermount-free&x-covermount-free=webuser_DS
- Just fill the form. If Non-UK users, then just fill the Required details(with a *) and Country as “United Kingdom“
- Once you have filled the details, you will have to click on “Next” button at the bottom right.
- Next you will be shown your details where you will have to click on the “Complete Registration” button at the bottom of the page.
- If using Proxy, you won’t be redirected to the Confirmation Page. So manually click the link in the page to go to Confirmation Page.
- Shortly after, you will receive an email containing Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 Serial Key in it.
- Alternative(Direct) Download link for Uniblue DriverScanner 2013
Use this key or activation code to activate your copy of Uniblue Driver Scanner 2012 or 2013.