September 22, 2012 by vishalab
Before continuing, Please read the Update-1 & Update-2 below.
Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 2013 is equivalent to Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 and provides all the features that you have already experienced in KIS 2013.
You don’t need to worry about any threats, virus and attacks when you have KSS CBE 2011 installed in your computer or laptop. It has all the features that you need to secure your PC and it is developed by Kaspersky (The leading developers of internet security softwares).
How to Get Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 2013 for Free?
1. This promo is hosted by ComputerBild, if you already have an account with ComputerBild then login to your account using this http://www.computerbild.de/Kaspersky-Security-Suite-CBE-4280623.html OR register a free account and then login. In order to register a account you need to click on “Zur Registrierung” on the page.
2. Once you are logged in, tick the first option and click on the bottom right button.
3. You will get a email in your inbox where your license key will be included. Copy the license key
4. Click on “Weiter” button followed by “Akzeptieren” and then enter your license key received in 3rd step. Activate the software and then click on “Wieter” and then “Beenden” button.
How to Change Its Language to English?
1. Open Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 2013 and on the top right side there is a button “Einstellungen“.
2. Deactivate “Self Defense” by following the steps mention in the below screen shot.
3. Go to Run type “regedit” and then navigate to the following location.
Find SkinSwithDisabled, click on it and change its value from 1 to 0.
Now open KSS CBE 2013 and press SHIFT+F3 simultaneously and its interface will change to English.
Enjoy Registered Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 2013 for free.
Update-1: The current keys are for CBE 12 and can be renewed/upgraded to CBE 13(nearing final release) using the easy steps here.
Update-2: Read the new post here